Houzz Logo Print
robwool

type of lamp used ?

rob derbyshire
8 anni fa
Ultima modifica:8 anni fa

Are they dimmable ?

What is the light output , compared to a regular light source ?

many thanks

rob

Luxus LED Wall Light · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
  • PRO
    The Light Yard
    8 anni fa

Hi Rob, apologies for missing this question.

The light source is 3 x 1 watt LEDs (12 volt) with 50,000 hr life. That's about 17 years continuous use for 8 hrs a day.

The output is a soft diffused light and if I had give an example I would say it's similar to 40 watt incandescent bulb. (the ones we were all using 20 years ago)

This fitting is really designed to work in conjunction with additional lighting such as some recessed ceiling lights, a floor lamp etc. Interior lighting in general is most effective when multiple light sources at varying types are used.

While it produces light both vertically and horizontally the true beauty of this particular fitting is the unique refraction of light through the glass.

I've attached a link here where you can download our user friendly lighting guide Definitive Guide To Lighting by The Light Yard

I hope this helps.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".