Houzz Logo Print
danobanano

love the railing designs. What company are they from?

danobanano
8 anni fa
Raft Island Residential Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Brett Marlo Design Build
    8 anni fa
    Dan,

So happy you asked about the railing! We love it too. At Brett Marlo Designs, we love to do the most with what the client already has (saving resources + $= everyone's happy)...so we were able to save top rail (banister) and design new posts (spindles) to give this home a whole new look and feel.

The design was inspired from branches right outside this home. We abstracted the shapes and played with the design in many configurations until we decided upon this design. The overall concept for this residence was east meets west. Employing natural forms added organic lines to what is typically rigid straight forms.

I hope this answer helps. Design to your hearts desire and find a local manufacturer to bring your design to life! Thank you for reminding me about the fun we had designing this space!!!

Brett
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".