Houzz Logo Print
alportcindy

Did you purchase lighted pot rack as shown, or did you piece together?

alportcindy
8 anni fa
Glazed Kitchen Cabinets - New England Kitchen, London · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Artichoke
    8 anni fa

We made it.

• alportcindy
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you so much for answering. Is there any way you could/would share the instructions for creating this piece please? It's beautiful and your kitchen and mine have a lot of similarities. Thanks for considering and any efforts on our behalf. Cindy

• PRO
    Simmons and Company
    8 anni fa

It's interesting that I've seen this pot rack in numerous kitchens in several locations around the globe. I'm thinking that there is a resource for this pot rack as opposed to it being a one off construction.

• Deborah
    8 anni fa

how would i be ab le to get a "appx size of the pot rack and price range (i realize price varies if even a inch of difference but at least some concept of cost? I am considering ordering one from you if possible and not crazy price

• PRO
    Artichoke
    8 anni fa

Hi Deborah - this particular piece was about 1800 x 1500mm. It was made specifically to take the lights as we did not want to damage the ceiling with lighting. We don't sell them individually though I'm afraid. :-(

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".