Houzz Logo Print
lonnymawby

Need help with living room

lonnymawby
11 anni fa
So, my husband and I recently moved into a new home we had been renovating. Amidst buying this home and coming up with a game plan we found out I was pregnant... And then 6 weeks later got the blessed news of twins! SO needless to say we were in a mad dash to complete the house, move and unpack before the babes arrived. Well we finished 2 weeks before the birth of our twin girls, thank goodness! However, in a mad dash to have the house perfect I had two chairs with ottomans recovered and well... My nested took the better of me and I totaled messed up! We have a gorgeous oriental rug in the room paired with a leather couch and puffed blue velvet type ottoman from west elm, and now these very busy print blue and white chairs. It looks awful and I can't afford to redo the chairs! There is too much print and blue going on, I should have done a solid color that picked up a color from the rug... PLEASE HELP! How can I fix this?! It's driving me crazy and I am so busy caring for my girls who were 5 weeks early, I'm driving myself nuts!

Commenti (21)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".