Houzz Logo Print
mlippman01

Who makes this tub? I cannot find one with faucet attached.

mlippman01
9 anni fa
New West Classic · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (22)

• PRO
    Clay Construction Inc.
    8 anni fa

Hello mlippman. I don't know who makes the tub. They don't come with the faucets attached. The plumber will need to attach.

• Staci
    8 anni fa

The tub looks like the Maxx Ella Sleek. Maxx is one of the few tub brands that I have found that allows regular roman faucets.

• PRO
    Cabinets by Design
    8 anni fa

It's frustrating to spend the time on Houzz searching for the perfect tub, only to find that the person who posted the photo of the tub can't tell you anything about it.

• PRO
    Clay Construction Inc.
    8 anni fa

Hello Cabinets by Design. Thanks for the compliment that from all the photos on Houzz this was the perfect tub. I have asked about 6 times from our supplier for the information on the tub but he is so busy that he can't get me the information. It is not from a lack of trying from my end. Nevertheless, I will keep trying to get the information. If I can help you quicker, email me and when I get the information I can forward to you right away. Thanks for having great taste.

• Jeff Wool
    8 anni fa

Having the ability to deck mount a tub faucet on a free standing tub is rare. However, Kohler free standing acrylic tubs allow you to do this. Check out the Underscore, Archer, Sunstruck, etc models from Kohler. In the specification sheet, it shows you where you can mount your faucet directly to the deck of the tub.

• mlippman01
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Thanks for the response.
  • lovetoupdate
    7 anni fa

I think the tub is Ella by Maax.

• PRO
    User
    7 anni fa

lovetoupdate, looks like you could be right. Which is confusing to me because I know the plumber purchased an Ellesmere. Perhaps they used it somewhere else.

• c_sharada
    7 anni fa

what is the tile used?

• danasiebecker
    7 anni fa

Can you please share the exact plumbing fixtures used for the shower? I love this layout and would like to replicate it in our new home.

• PRO
    User
    7 anni fa

danasiebecker, the faucets and fixtures are the Kohler Margaux line in chrome. You can start your search there. Happy planning.

• Anita Marsh
    7 anni fa

where did you get the vanity?

• Linda Bryant
    7 anni fa

Also interested in the vanity- where is it from? size? Like the size of the sinks as well.

• Sandy R
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

Also interested in the cabinets/vanity and the style

• bluefishswimandsport
    7 anni fa

Can you tell me the info on the shower walls please and bathroom floor? Thank you.

• millerjean
    7 anni fa
    This tub is Ella by Maax, which I recently purchased for my remodel. However, I seem to be having a problem finding a roman tub filler that will mount on the thinner tub rim as they all seem to be made for the thickness of a tile deck mount. Any recommendations for faucets?
  • lindaswphd
    6 anni fa

The bathroom is lovely. I do have a qualm, however: why are the bathtub fixtures where they are instead of on the other side? It looks as though it would be difficult to climb into the tub.

• lovetoupdate
    6 anni fa

On ours, we put the fixtures on the backside.

• Grace Stevens
    6 anni fa

on the wall behind the bathtub, is that wainscoting? and is material wood? Is it a wall panel or individual squares

• randygarvey
    6 anni fa

Same questions??

• Nick Tesla
    6 anni fa

same questions regarding the wall behind the tub

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".