Houzz Logo Print
sanfranamc

Designing a bathroom around this vanity, any suggestions?

A Crow
9 anni fa

We have this vanity for a master bathroom and we're trying to decide how to design the bathroom around it. We need to pick out countertops, floor tiles, shower surround and possibly wall tiles, but we are stumped on what color scheme to go with. Any advice?

Commenti (8)

• A Crow
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

It's kind of a warm, creamy tone. A little less gray than it looks in the picture.

• miacometlady
    9 anni fa
    Silver / glass mirrors, marble floor and counters, interesting application of marble on floor, lovely fixtures... Sarah Richardson has it all- even a chandelier. You could pull any of these elements with your vanity.
    A Crow ha ringraziato miacometlady
  • A Crow
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

Those bathrooms are all very nice. I pictured marble to go with a white vanity, or even a dark one, it's hard to visualize it with this creamy color though.

• intown123
    9 anni fa
    With the browner tones calacatta marble would be gorgeous. I believe ceasarstone is making a version if you want to avoid the maintenance. You could mix calacatta with a white tile - maybe an elongated subway for a more contemporary look with that vanity.
  • PRO
    adalisa frazzini
    9 anni fa

Are you able to post a picture with better lighting? Or provide name of vanity mfr and floor tiles? Thanks.

• A Crow
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

Jacque Vozzella, I love where your idea is going. If you have any ideas on colors for the glass tile or floor tile, I'd love to hear them!

• PRO
    Studio G+S Architects
    9 anni fa

That vanity looks strikingly familiar. It's like deja vu all over again.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".