Houzz Logo Print
judith_hambleton

Falling man

Judith Ann
9 anni fa
Ultima modifica:9 anni fa

Do you not consider this graphic questionable as it was based on an image from 9/11. Article was in esquire magazine. Know as "the falling man." Was intentionally used on Mad Men for what it represented. Did you research the artwork?http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/a12565/falling-mad-man-6648672/

Avocado Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• David W
    9 anni fa
    The man falling in the Mad Men titles is a nod to the titles Saul Bass did for Vertigo.
  • marti310
    9 anni fa
    This is not a wall graphic, it is a projection TV screen.
  • PRO
    werkshop
    9 anni fa

I was unaware of the article you are referencing. The image on the wall is a projection TV system that happened to be playing Mad Men when the project was being photographed.

• Mrs_Tomchuck
    7 anni fa
    Take a pill Judith, it's not a reference to 911 at all and never was. The falling man image was intended as an omage to the poster for Hitchcock's Vertigo and a metaphor for Don Draper's life spiralling out of control.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".