Houzz Logo Print
mary_justin

Great idea with the knobs on legs.

Can you please tell me more about the knobs you have in the two legs on each side of cooktop? Thank you.
Kitchens in Orange County · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Toni Mendez, CKBD
    11 anni fa
    Hi Mary, I think you are referring to the two pull outs on either side of the cook top. They are 6" wide and have storage for spices and or oils, etc.. Because the CT is deeper than the typical 25" depth of counter i also pull those out to frame the unit. Many cabinet manufacturers offer this or check out the Revashelf catalogue on line- they come in wider versions too. I added the trim of carved legs to add drama and importance.
  • Mary Grant Justin
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Thank you Toni. Love the carved legs...
  • tezcanela6
    10 anni fa
    What tile did you use to frame the exterior of the arched niche?
  • PRO
    Toni Mendez, CKBD
    10 anni fa
    Hi tezcanela6, The tile arch was made up of chair rail trim that matches the material and color-notice it is also midway up the splash to separate the different directions of common sized tiles. Thanks for the question.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".