Houzz Logo Print
speedybets

What is the coping and patio surface? I love it!

speedybets
9 anni fa
Geometric Pool with Raised Beam Wall · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (16)

• PRO
    Earth Stone - Michelle
    9 anni fa

Absolutely beautiful!

• Maureen Postorino
    8 anni fa

Hi - I am currently building a pool and it's time to choose the split face stone (I already chose the Tiramisu for coping). I love the stone walls of this pool -- can you please tell me the color? You said the coping is Tiramisu and the decking is Nysa or Light, but just need to know the split face stone color. :O) Thank you. Your pools are LOVELY!

• PRO
    Great Escapes Custom Pools
    8 anni fa

The stone on the wall is a 3 size splitface travertine in a 7x12 panel in Tiramisu.

• Maureen Postorino
    8 anni fa

Thank you so much. Just love the combination. Have a wonderful weekend.

• Maureen Postorino
    8 anni fa

Hello again! It was so nice to meet you in person at Keystone the other day! Thank you for your help, as always...Well, it is time to choose our pebble sheen color for the water, and I, of course, still just love everything about your above pool. Do you happen to know what color you used? This is the tile I ordered for our spa (our spa is square, similar to this one pictured). It is an iridescent bronze to go with the Tiramisu travertine. One thing I chose on my own - LOL! Thank you!

Custom Jimmy Reed Spa Graced with Oceanside Glasstile · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    8 anni fa

HI Maureen. The pool that you had referenced on the earlier questions is by WetEdge Technologies. It is Satin Matrix in Antigua with extra shell added to it. If you are using PebbleSheen it will be similar in color to either Aqua Blue or Blue Surf.

• Maureen Postorino
    7 anni fa

Hello! If you can believe it, I never received an email notification so I thought you weren't able to respond! Just saw this as I was going back and looking at your pool. Thank you so much! Because of the rain we had a setback in getting the pool plaster done, so I went back to look at yours again and found your comment! Thank you! Our PB actually took me to see both Aqua and Blue Surf today -- what a coincidence. Have you ever seen Seafoam Green Pebble Sheen? Do you like it? Just asking you because I think you have very nice taste. :O) Maureen

• PRO
    7 anni fa

Hi Maureen. I have not seen seafoam green in person so I can't really tell you what I think about it. From what I see on the PebbleTec website, it looks like it is just a more green shade of aqua blue.

• Maureen Postorino
    7 anni fa

Thanks so much for for your help, as always. A friend of mine up in Conroe has a Seafood Green pool, so I am going to look at hers this afternoon. Here is a picture from the Pebble Tec website I like, but it says it's Aqua -- does this look like Aqua to you? To me, it doesn't look anything like the Aqua pool I saw yesterday. The photo is in the shade, I realize, but just looks so different than the Aqua in the sun, you know? I want to be sure there is a little green (not a lot) in the water because I think it will offset the bronze spa (picture above). Does this look like Aqua to you? Promise, I won't bother you after this! And, thank you, again, for being so kind to always help and respond. Warmest, Maureen

• Maureen Postorino
    7 anni fa

LOL! Seafoam Green, not Seafood Green!

• PRO
    7 anni fa

This is a seafoam green pool

• Maureen Postorino
    7 anni fa

Thank you, Linda! I made my decision today -- we will do seafoam green pebble sheen in the pool and a black pebble sheen in the spa. Super excited. I'll send you a picture once it's all done. You have been so kind and generous with your time and input. Thank you. All the best to you!

• PRO
    7 anni fa

Please send me a pic of the final product so I can see how it all turned out! Thanks for being a fan!

• Maureen Postorino
    7 anni fa

I will! Just wish this rain would let up so we can move forward! Arrrgh! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

• PRO
    Kate Yoklavich
    7 anni fa

Great design and great color choices. Do you remember the tile mfg/style? Thank you.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".