Houzz Logo Print
aspire1

Is this a jetted hot tub of a small splashing pool

Aspire1
9 anni fa
I have muscular skeletal disease, but would love have this for therapy. Can you tell me more about this, how and where can it be purchased. I believe our family could handle the install. Thank you
Spa garden · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    TOPIA solutions jardins
    9 anni fa

Good morning, this is an in ground Fibro spas, it's easy to integrate in with your décor. The spa allow you to create your very own oasis like this project, where we provided services as landscape architect for the design and as landscaping contractor for the installation of the landscaping around and the wood deck.

Fibro spas are built of two successive layers and reinforced fibreglass resin and a final smooth surface for an easy maintenance (Gelcoat Iso NPG).

If you need help for planning your project, we could help you

www.topia.ca

514-598-0338

www.fibro.ca for the SPA

Thank you very much

Jocelyn Lussier

topia

Aspire1 ha ringraziato TOPIA solutions jardins
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".