Houzz Logo Print
katya138

Yellow room

Kate Stevens
11 anni fa
I painted my daughters room canary yellow on all four walls and I absolutely hate it but my daughter loves it. What are some interesting ideas to make the room look fun and beautiful at the same time without changing the color all together. We definitely need to tone it down.

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    E Jackson Design
    11 anni fa
    Is there a large wall behind the bed? Perhaps putting sheer drapery, floor to ceiling behind a upholstered patterned headboard would soften the room. Can we see some picts???
  • Manon Floreat
    11 anni fa
    I like the idea of a curtain wall behind the bed to mitigate a bit of the yellow - if possible. Another option is to use one of yellow's neighbors on the color wheel with the same saturation.

Here are a couple examples of yellow's neighbors.
    Casa Paralea · Maggiori informazioni

Casa Paralea · Maggiori informazioni

Both have just a dash of opposition from blue.

Do you have photos of the actual room you can post?
  • michigammemom
    11 anni fa
    How wonderful that your daughter loves her sunshine yellow room. I love Manon's inspiration photos and suggest bright, cheerful art like these graphic prints from etsy.
    You Are My Sunshine Wall Art by Color Bee · Maggiori informazioni
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".