Houzz Logo Print
cam_chan

Recommendation for high-end modern Asian furniture?

Aside from Berkeley Mills in Berkeley, CA, does anyone know where to look for high-end modern Asian Furniture? We are looking for alternatives that has the high-end look and quality without the high end price? Does it exists? Many thanks! Cam

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    iCustomSofa
    9 anni fa

Not sure what you mean by "Modern Asian furniture"? The modern contemporary style was brought to Asia by the Europeans, mainly Dutch and Italians, and they just copied it from their.

Most Asians consider furniture a luxury they can afford to do without. Owning a automobile is much higher on their minds. Thus they tend to bring automobile seat styles/looks into their homes.

• PRO
    Flegel's Interior Design & Furniture
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa

Swaim furniture have a few pieces that I think you would like, contemporary Asian style, very high-end, beautiful pieces, check some of their coffee tables. We have a few floor samples, in our store, incredible quality.

http://swaim-inc.com/collections?SID=ek3u92p1ukbqeuou9uaum6vt03&product_type=49

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".