Houzz Logo Print
karen_redding

Quality Patio Furniture Manufacturer/Type Recommendations

Karen Redding
9 anni fa

Building new home with outdoor living/patio area. Need furniture. Prefer wicker/rattan type with cushions....want quality!! Home is combo of some rustic with majority mid-century modern/transitional. Prefer clean lines.

Is wicker or rattan more durable? Thank you for help!!

Commenti (8)

• lascatx
    9 anni fa

If you consider teak, we bought from Westminster Teak, Liked them and one other the best of all we researched and they had the right table for us. Not wicker, but it should last a lifetime.

• PRO
    Flegel's Interior Design & Furniture
    9 anni fa

Brown Jordan, beautiful high end outdoor furniture, they have a big selection.

• PRO
    Elite Interiors & Furniture Gallery
    9 anni fa

Look at Lane Venture

• freethinker99
    9 anni fa

Lloyd Flanders is another good choice.

• C Marlin
    9 anni fa

I'm partial to OW Lee, not wicker, but well made and will last for years.

• homken
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa

We have a client in the DIY market, they sell outdoor custom replacement chair slings and cushions to customers nationwide (from economy to high end designer fabrics). As long as the construction of the frame (teak, powder coated steel, wrought iron, rattan, wicker, etc.) is high quality, sturdy and sound, don't be too concerned about the longevity of the slings and cushions because they won't last anyway. If you live near salt water sources (yes, even if you have a salt water pool), the fabrics on your outdoor furniture can lose its integrity within 5 years. Here's more info regarding wicker vs. rattan. Everyone here mentioned great quality brands that's worth checking out. Since you're looking for mid-century modern/transitional, check this out to see if anything might work in your new patio space from ModernLanding.com.

• PRO
    Elite Interiors & Furniture Gallery
    8 anni fa

If you don't want the greying on teak you can oil which will help keep it's color. You pretty much have to oil it every year.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".