Houzz Logo Print
deletrius_xem

Room darkening

Deletrius Xem
9 anni fa
This looks like two shades in one. A solar and a room darkening. Right? How many fabrics to chose from?
Solar Shades · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    The Shade Shop
    9 anni fa

Hello and thank you for your question! Yes, it is essentially two shades in one. It is a dual shade
    system that has two roller shades inside of one cassette, and they can operate
    independently of each other. So you can have both a blackout roller shade
    and a solar shade. There are tons of different options. We have a sample
    book of the numerous options in our showroom. Are you local to Houston? If so, I would recommend stopping by our showroom to see & feel your options in person. We're located at 4122 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77027.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions. Thank you!

Sara

• Deletrius Xem
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

One more question: is the solar shade in front or in back? I would want one with the solar in back and a decorative material in front. I live near San Antonio and don't get to Houston much, although I used to live there.

• PRO
    The Shade Shop
    9 anni fa

I believe this picture has the solar shade in front, but it's just personal preference. You could do it the way you described just as easily!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".