Houzz Logo Print
wwwwanda

Dog door

Wanda Dwyer
9 anni fa
Who makes the exterior door with the dog door?
Lincoln Park Renovation 3 · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Stonebridge Development Group
    9 anni fa

Greetings! The Exterior door was made by our custom mill shop to match the design of the interior doors used throughout the home. It was specifically fabricated to accommodate the specifications of the selected doggy door. The door is solid core, 1 3/4" thick with compression weather stripping and integrated threshold. The doggy door is a store bought item, made by PetSafe and sized for a small dog. It has both an interior and exterior flap with strong magnets to keep it closed. It also comes with a sturdy plastic cover for overnight use and for times you are out of town. We recommend it for urban homes predominately because raccoons and other critters are always a possibility. Thanks for your question.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".