Houzz Logo Print
xtinnie

Need help for my new bathroom for basement renovation

xtinnie
9 anni fa
Ultima modifica:9 anni fa
I want to have a modern, clean look in my new bathroom for the basement renovation. We have a contractor that needs us to decide on the shower head by Tuesday. I really love white bathrooms that are very clean looking. Something classic. I also like the rain shower head. Very cool! I need ideas for tiles (to tile the shower) and vanities. Any ideas?

Commenti (5)

• Curt D'Onofrio
    9 anni fa
    If the rain shower head is coming out of the wall, as opposed to the ceiling, i would get something like this http://www.vandykes.com/product.aspx?p=223438&utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ppc_msn_pla&CA_6C15C=120019340000245673 so you get a hand held one also. BTW, the hand held shower heads make cleaning the shower area more easier
  • Emmy
    9 anni fa
    White subway tiles are always a classic favorite. The large 12x24 are what's trendy right now though. Whatever you do, I'd go with white tiles, white sinks, and then have just a pale tinge of color on your vanity. Good luck!

Vintage Inspired Bath · Maggiori informazioni

Union Square Transitional Renovation · Maggiori informazioni

Bell McKinnon Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Pacific Heights Mediterranean · Maggiori informazioni

Crane Residence NYC · Maggiori informazioni
  • xtinnie
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Wow! Oh my goodness! Thank you for your advice and thank you so much more for the pictures! I love all of these classic looks! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Also, I've spent the entire day shopping. I purchased a rain showerhead that my contractor will install from the ceiling of my shower. It will make the most sense since the basement height of the bathroom will only be 6 feet, 8 inches. By mounting it on the ceiling, it will allow for more height. Also, I plan to continue to go with subway tiles and a white sink. My husband is fighting me on it, but I think it makes the most sense!
  • Emmy
    9 anni fa
    It really does! Fight for it! It sounds like this is going to be beautiful. Make sure to post pics!
  • PRO
    West End Space Design
    7 anni fa

The good thing about renovating a bathroom
    in a basement is you can have the drain into the ground and have the shower at floor
    level. This is called an Italian shower.
    This design will make your shower not only safer but much more comfortable to
    use and to maintain.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".