Romeo Flores
9 anni fa
where can I buy one?
Murphy Wallbed and small home office · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    AZ Cabinet Maker
    9 anni fa
    This was custom made for a customer in Phoenix, AZ through our retail outlet, Lift and Stor Beds. If you are local in Phoenix, you can visit the showroom for details. Please go to www.storagebeds.com for more information. Thank you!
  • dmenesses
    7 anni fa

I am in Austin - do you have a location near that. Also I have a Select Comfort Air mattress that I want to use on the murphy bed. Is that possible???

• PRO
    AZ Cabinet Maker
    7 anni fa

I'm sorry, we don't have any locations outside of Arizona. An air mattress should work in a Murphy Bed, although they are generally lighter than most mattresses. Depending on the weight, the bed might not stay down. You might need to add some plywood under the mattress to add some weight to keep the bed down.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".