Houzz Logo Print
becca_g

Benjamin Moore Neutral Paint Recommendations

becca_g
12 anni fa

Planning to paint the mostly open-concept main level of our house (currently wall-papered by previous owners) and are looking for a light neutral paint.

Natural lighting is mostly diffuse blue-green, and beiges and taupes tend to read dingy/muddy.

Planning to use White Dove semi-gloss for trim, and basic white ceiling paint overhead. Looking for a BM light, warm, creamy neutral and want to stay away from anything with a blue, green, gray, pink, peach, or taupe undertone. A hint of yellow (without coming across as "yellow") would be fine. If an off-white, want something that reads as a color rather than a white.

Love the lighter monochromatic paint schemes in many of the Pottery Barn catalog photos, but most appear to have too much gray/green to work with our natural lighting.

Considering Palace White, Bone White, and Papaya but would be interested in other suggestions (will buy sample pots before committing). Photos would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Commenti (4)

• dawnp
    12 anni fa

Take a look at BM Ivory Tusk. Creamy with a hint of yellow.

• becca_g
    Autore originale
    12 anni fa

Thanks! In the online photos I found, walls painted Ivory Tusk look a bit too yellow, but that may just be my monitor. Is it more cream than yellow? If so, it might work. Do you happen to have any photos?

Thanks Again!

• vitamins
    12 anni fa

You might look at BM Mascarpone, one of BM's Affinity colors. It is a warm, creamy white. I used it in my kitchen and have been happy with it. I used BM Simply White for the trim (at the suggestion of the color consultant at BM.)

• rmaxharrj
    12 anni fa

I think I have posted these a couple of times, but I still like them: BM OC-8 Elephant Tusk (aka Ivory Porcelain 239), and BM Sandy White, 2148-50. Both are deep creams, but not too yellow, green or gray.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".