Houzz Logo Print
malaw55

I love the lawn. What is the name of the grass on the lawn and the grass beneath the bench ?

malaw55
11 anni fa
Palm Beach Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Blakely and Associates Landscape Architects, Inc.
    11 anni fa
    The lawn is 'celebration' Bermuda. I would substitute Zoysia 'empire' now, the Bermuda is a higher maintenance turf. and the ground cover around the bench is Dwarf Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon japonicus dwarf).......
  • nellied
    11 anni fa
    Absolutely stunning, what is that tall fern like tree in the background?
  • PRO
    11 anni fa
    The palm in the background you are referring to is commonly known as an Areca : Dypsis lutescens. For years it was used primarily as a 'foliage' plant (indoors)and it has become widely used now not only as an accent plant but even as a barrier hedge planting. It has a tendency to turn yellow in full sun and needs additional organic materials and fertilizer to overcome the problem. It is also called a 'bamboo' palm since the trunks mimic bamboos appearance.
  • PRO
    The Ficus Wrangler
    10 anni fa
    The common name "bamboo palm" is more often applied to members of the chamaedorea species, specifically erumpens and seifrizii. Areca palms are sometimes called butterfly palms.
  • PRO
    10 anni fa
    The lawn grass is 'celebration' Bermuda and the tufted grass between the stepping stones is 'dwarf mondo grass'
    Ophiopogon japonicus dwarf.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".