Houzz Logo Print
houseplan15

This is a beautiful elevation. Who is the architect and what is the square footage.

houseplan15
11 anni fa
Bellagio Estates - Austin Texas · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Alberto Jauregui Designs, Inc.
    11 anni fa
    This home was designed by Alberto Jauregui Desgns, Inc. in the spring of 2006 built on 3.2 acres in Lake Austin. The living area is 7,557 s.f. and covered area is 11,785 s.f.
  • houseplan15
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Spectacular ! I have been looking at floor plans and I am curious how the floor plan layout is. I have been looking at floor plans and the exterior is really impressive. I tried to determine which pictures belong with this house from your website but I couldn't. Can show me which picts go with the house or a layout of the house. I am glad you guys are unique house here are so traditional, which is why I am looking out of state for a plan. Thank you for responding back so quickly.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".