dedelipp

what material and color are the counters

Dede
11 anni fa

Commenti (9)

• PRO
    Chicago Concrete Studio
    11 anni fa
    Hi! just looking through and saw these. Our company, Chicago Concrete Studio, fabricated these chicagoconcretestudio.com Thanks!
  • Kathy Auten
    11 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 11 anni fa
    Approximately how much does a concrete countertop cost per square foot? I live in NC and need to find a local source.
  • PRO
    VC Studio Inc.
    11 anni fa
    Hi Kathy,

Several things can affect the cost of concrete countertops. Eighty dollars per sf on the low end, and one-twenty on the high end is a safe range (The Bay Area and New York can be higher.).

Some of the things that influence cost: Radius or unusual shapes. Custom colors. Integrated sinks, drainboards, trivets, and the like. Over sized pieces. Exposed glass or stone aggregate. Inlays.

There are dozens of concrete fabricators in North Carolina from Wilmington, to Raleigh, to Asheville and all points in between.
    Let me know what city you are in and I will forward you some contacts.
    You can post back here or contact me directly.

Great Rooms Designers & Builders and Chicago Concrete Studio,

Nice work!

Regards,
    Vincent Cathcart
    VC Studio Inc.
    vince@vcstudioinc.com
  • PRO
    Great Rooms Building Group
    11 anni fa
    Thanks for providing a great response Vincent!
  • dddurso
    9 anni fa
    I live in Massachusetts. Any idea where to find concrete counters here?
  • Melony LaMotte
    9 anni fa
    Hi! Lovely countertops! I've been looking for someone to do my concrete countertops here in South Carolina. Do you have anyone I can talk to? Our kitchen is already gutted and ready to get this going.
    Thanks in advance!
  • PRO
    Great Rooms Building Group
    9 anni fa

@VC Studios - Do you have any contacts in South Carolina that might be able to help Melony? Thanks!

• PRO
    VC Studio Inc.
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa

Hi Melony,

I will reach out and see who I can find for you. Most fabricators will say to allow four to six weeks to allow for other projects already in the queue. It takes less than two weeks to have counters ready for install but a good fabricator is probably busy.

Regards,

Vincent Cathcart

VC Studio Inc.

vince@vcstudioinc.com

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".