Houzz Logo Print
kasjk

Bathroom tile dilemma

kasjk
9 anni fa
I have decided to go for white subway tiles in my new bathroom, with a light grey grout (like the image attached). The floor will be a light grey concrete-like tile (again, like the attached image) I was originally going to have the subway tiles in the shower area only and then paint the rest of the bathroom white.

Now I am wondering if I should tile the entire bathroom or will it make it look smaller/busier?
Or should I just tile the shower area and the opposite wall where there will be a wall hung vanity unit, a toilet and a large mirror? Or do you have any other options that would suit it better?

Also, since the bathroom is very small, would it be better to go for a light floor or will it look alright with the light grey tiles?

Thank you so much in advance!

Commenti (8)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".