Houzz Logo Print
lutine

Hobbled roman v. flat style

lutine
9 anni fa
Is a hobbled roman shade as good as a flat one for room darkening and draft insulation?
Roman Shades · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Exciting Windows by Apollo
    9 anni fa
    I would like to thank you for your question. Both hobbled and flat roman shades can provide comparable room darkening and insulative properties. Details, such as, the fabric, type of lining, and where the shade is mounted in relationship to the window play a role in how insulative and room darkening the shade can be.

If you are thinking of having a custom roman shade(s) made, it is important to work with a certified window fashion consultant. A certified window fashions consultant will assure that your concerns regarding room darkening and insulation are covered. Your biggest concern then would be deciding which style you like best.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".