Houzz Logo Print
heathercamilleholt

do you know where i could find the house plans for this house? i love it

I have been looking at house plans for quite a long time. I love the look of the old fashion /traditional homes and haven't found one I have liked as much as this one. Any ideas?
Osprey Oceanfront · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• Tara McLamb
    11 anni fa
    I was also wondering the same thing - no response from the architects heathercamilleholt?
  • PRO
    Island Architects
    10 anni fa
    Hi, this is the Architect. I don't sell house plans, but would be glad to design you a home that works for you and your unique family. Please email me! Skip Wallace
  • decoratethis123
    10 anni fa
    How do you know when to hire an architect and when to try and find house plans to fit your needs.....
  • PRO
    Mainstreet Design Studio, Inc.
    9 anni fa

I think you should always use an architect! Every site and every owner's needs are different, and there is nothing better than a custom designed house for a perfect fit! It is well worth the upfront expense, you will save money in the long run!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".