Houzz Logo Print
kozfam

Love this color! So hard to find a nice gray w/o other hues!

kozfam
9 anni fa
Also interested in knowing the exact color for my FR. I have a very similar look in our FR and would love to pull out the gray in the stone (not brick). I LOVE it! We have dark brown leather sofa & love seat that I'm stuck with and oak flooring so I hope it will all come together. Just don't know what to do for a rug over the light oak flooring. Ugh! It's a high traffic area! Any suggestions?
Wicker Park Renovation 1 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Stonebridge Development Group
    9 anni fa
    Greetings. We do not have a record of this color, But as mentioned in previous correspondence, depending on the light the room gets, the time of day, and various other factors the same color paint will look different at different locations. When painting, we recommend applying several samples prior to making your final selection. Apply 2 coats on a 2'x2' square section of the wall and look at it at different times of the day. We often put up many samples until the desired color is found. Benjamin Moore is a great resource both on line and at their retail locations. They sell sample size containers in any color for just this reason. You can start with their fan book or on -line color wheel and see what colors jump out at you. Pick a few and have fun painting the samples. You will be surprised how different they look on the actual wall. You may need to do some leg work here to get the desired color or you can hire a pro to assist. you. Best of luck!
  • PRO
    Stonebridge Development Group
    9 anni fa
    We love the idea of using FLOR carpet tiles for high traffic areas. If you are not familiar, FLOR is an system of carpet squares that you assemble to create area rugs, runners or wall to wall carpets. They are durable and interchangeable. Solids or patterns are available and they are a great DIY project. Very easy to follow instructions and so many choices. You can customize your carpet to the exact size you need, which is often a problem with standard carpets.. We love the idea of changing out carpets seasonally to refresh the feel of a space.
    Check them out here- http://www.flor.com
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".