Houzz Logo Print
takawira

Cluster Pendant Lighting for living room

takawira
9 anni fa
Hi
I am in the process of choosing lighting for my lounge and considering an industrial theme. I am interested at 5 light cluster pendant with filament bulbs (40-60) watts. Can you advise if the lighting would look good? as most of these lights seemed to be pictured in dining areas.

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Dapper Frank
    9 anni fa
    I would look at something like this. It would work well in a living room and have an industrial look with the Edison lightbulbs.
  • minnie101
    9 anni fa
    You could also have an industrial pendant. Alexander & Pearl and Rockett St George do some good ones. Made.com also do some reasonable fairground style and movie style floor lamps which work in an industrial theme.
  • PRO
    Cuemars Lighting
    8 anni fa

Hi, please have a look to our LED Light Bulb. They create a perfect industrial theme and are environmental friendly. They will last you for 30 000 hours (10 times more than a traditional incandescent light bulb and consume so little.

• PRO
    Seasons in Colour
    8 anni fa
    Hi Takawira,

I have recently added a Sotto Luce 3-arm suspension pendant for around £80 from madeindesign.com in a room.

It was meant for a small-ish (3mx3m) home office with a good source of natural light (South facing window).

I used vintage Edison LED bulbs from here: http://www.cultfurniture.com/lighting-c11/edison-st64-t9-vintage-ferrowatt-e27-led-light-bulb-p1879
    They have an equivalent of 40W.

The overall effect is beautiful but the light is not strong enough. It just feels very 'dimmed'. On that basis I would not add to a living room as a main light source. But it would look indeed very cool as a secondary light source. It may well be the reason they have these over dining tables!
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".