Houzz Logo Print
luxdeco

POLL: 'Traditional Christmas' vs 'Contemporary Christmas' ?

LuxDeco
9 anni fa
Whether you're a sucker for a traditional christmas or if you're the contemporary type and like to have a select few decorations let me know which one you prefer in your home, Photos are welcome!
Traditional Christmas
Contemporary Christmas
Both

Commenti (10)

• Emmeline Westin
    9 anni fa
    Good topic Linda, traditional all the way for me!
    LuxDeco ha ringraziato Emmeline Westin
  • Luciana
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    Both every time!! Just pick and choose what you like and work on combining them tastefully - you can end up with something spectacular.
    LuxDeco ha ringraziato Luciana
  • cinderellaslipper
    9 anni fa
    Luciana, your MIL has a very good style, and those paintings are fab..Kyffin Williams, & William Selwyn if I am not mistaken?Welsh style is a lesson in understated Country house..
  • wallielo
    9 anni fa
    both for me, combining family oldies (decorations) to my new family newbies (decorations) its all fun .. enjoy every one x
  • Luciana
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    @cinderellaslipper - you are right! It is Kyffin Williams, MIL has quite a few of his paintings. Also, she has great taste and sense of style, and is what I call 'a genuine lady'! I'm very lucky to have her as my MIL; plus, my husband has been raised by her, so he is just as great!! :))

If you want to see a bit more of her house, have a look at this: http://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/306977/monicas
  • janet_walton99
    8 anni fa

I think I need to add some red into my Christmas tree because it doesn't seem to match the decorations on the fireplace now. Maybe a red ribbon going through it?

• PRO
    The Magical Christmas Wreath Company
    7 anni fa

We chop and change each year from traditional to contemporary. So nice to plan a fresh look each Christmas.

• PRO
    Art Discovery Ltd T/A Artfinder
    7 anni fa

Always traditional!

• PRO
    Hillside Interiors
    7 anni fa

Nice to keep traditions going.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".