What color grout was used here?
Highland Terrace · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (26)

• katiecrane
    9 anni fa
    what is the back splash here?
  • Jane Hein
    9 anni fa
    how can i locate the tiles used in the backsplash?
  • ljdream
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I live in CA, I ordered these tiles from Floor and Decor because our local tile store did not have the correct size ( I wanted 3x9, they carried 3x12). Our local store also called the tile by a different name but it was the exact same tile. The freight cost me a fortune! In hindsight I would have just ordered from our local store and had the pieces cut to 3x9, despite all the waste I probably would have saved money. If you live near a Floor and Decor, I would start there. I ordered a sample first so I could shop around locally even though I went with them in the end.
  • PRO
    District II
    9 anni fa
    We carry similar subway tile called white oak stone in 3x6 and 2x12 size: http://tiledaily.com/2014/08/29/oak-marble-tile-and-mosaic/
  • lisati16
    9 anni fa

Could you tell me the exact name of the backsplash tile? Is it stone?

Thank you

• Ellie Jorgensen
    8 anni fa

what company made the pendant lights?

• Kristin Seymour
    8 anni fa

pottery barn is where the lantern are from. I have the same ones. There are matching smaller ones on Overstock.com as well. We have the large lantern from PB and two mini ones over the island

• Teresa Valadez Ganem
    8 anni fa

can you post a picture of your two smaller and one larger pendant light over your island?

• Jessica Kim
    8 anni fa

What color is the floor?

• Jason Robbins
    8 anni fa

can you tell me if there is a particular shade of white paint you used for the cabinets? I'm finding BM decorator white to be quite grey looking.

• PRO
    Floor & Decor
    7 anni fa

Hi Jessica Kim, we noticed your question and thought you might still be searching for help. We are a leading specialty retailer in the hard surface flooring market and offer a wide selection of hardwood floors that you might be interested in! To help make your hardwood search easier you can visit our website to narrow your search down to material, finish, color, size, and species of wood. https://www.flooranddecor.com/wood. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to message us directly.

• akillough
    7 anni fa

Where did you get that fun tandem biking centerpiece?

• cudaracegirl
    7 anni fa

I love this design and similar to what i want to do. My dilemma is where to put the refrigerator. Where is this one located?

• Michelle Gordon
    7 anni fa

Can you tell me what color and brand the backsplash is?

• Julie Molloy
    7 anni fa

Beautiful! What size pendant lights did you use? What height are the ceilings?

• pet_lewis43
    7 anni fa

the beam gave me a really good idea to transform my unfinished kitchen

• robbean
    6 anni fa

Love the back splash. Where was it purchased?

• reneehammond
    6 anni fa

Who makes this backSplash?

• hhjensen30
    6 anni fa

where is the refrigerator?

• Lori Maguire
    6 anni fa

How did you achieve the color variation in the backsplash tile? Is it all from the same box(es) / serial number? Do those variations occur naturally or did you have to take care in arranging the pieces a certain way when you hung them?

• PRO
    Floor & Decor
    6 anni fa

Hi Lori, we carry Valentino White Marble Tile, and the color varies from light to dark as shown in the photo. To view product details, please visit flooranddecor.com/stone-decoratives/valentino-white-marble-tile-100465913.html. Also, a dry layout is recommended prior to installation to achieve your desired look; feel free to message us if you have any further questions. Thank you.

• Lori Maguire
    6 anni fa

Thank you for response. We were just at your store in Devon, PA and there weren't any boxes available. We did purchase 3 tiles and brought them home, but they're all similar.

• PRO
    GenuineAntiqueLighting.net
    6 anni fa

Very nice.

• Opdos
    4 anni fa

Hello, can you tell me what the countertops are? Is there a specific color? Thanks!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".