Houzz Logo Print
janetmarie123

Flooring: What natural stone tile color/type would go w/ this kitchen?

Janet
9 anni fa
The last photo is for reference of the view from the kitchen.

Commenti (3)

• acm
    9 anni fa
    What a gorgeous counter! wow.

I'd say you have a lot of leeway here, with the generally neutral palette (other than the counter), and you don't want to compete with that counter or make the floor too busy. I'd aim for a mostly grey base, either straight grey (I'm imagining a flagstone look) or with tones of brown mixed in -- all of that will let the features of the kitchen show themselves wonderfully. Alternatively, a darkish concrete-look tile would be gorgeous.

Genuine Antique Stone Tiles and Flagstones. · Maggiori informazioni

Realstone Systems Charcoal Algoma Mat · Maggiori informazioni

Slate floor tile · Maggiori informazioni

Lab 21 Grey Matte 12" x 24", Grey Matte, 12" X 24", 12.00 Square Feet Per Carton · Maggiori informazioni

Artech Grigio (Grey) 12 x 24 · Maggiori informazioni

Black 4 x 4 Tumbled - MFD Tile · Maggiori informazioni

Natural Living Natural Grey · Maggiori informazioni

Casa Balcones · Maggiori informazioni

The Old School House- Cambridgeshire · Maggiori informazioni
  • bgfuqua
    9 anni fa
    I would prefer a tan-beige stone look. your counter is wonderful.
  • PRO
    Hawaii Modern Architecture and Interior Design
    5 anni fa

This look is so a to a kitchen I have in my project pictures. Look at the Wathen Residence at Hawaii Modern Interior Design. With this combination we used ivory travertine. If it were mine, I would look for a good travertine look,porcelain tile in a medium to light tone. The travertine stone does take some maintenance. Porcelain tile is almost maintenance free.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".