Houzz Logo Print
diyonourownprojects

Need help!! What color should I paint the door???

diyonourownprojects
9 anni fa
Ultima modifica:9 anni fa
I want to get rid of the green paint. What color do you think I should paint the door?

Commenti (14)

• diyonourownprojects
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I'll post a before & after as soon as I'm finished!! :)
  • combine
    9 anni fa
    Could you post a picture from further back so we can see the house?
  • diyonourownprojects
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Here's a picture from further away...
  • diyonourownprojects
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    (I am also planning on painting the shutters)
  • PRO
    Pacifica
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    I like the thought of a dark blue, more toward royal, not quite as dark as navy, I have a friend that does model homes and she did one with the brick and wood railing and trim like you have and it looks really great..........
  • kristen0686
    9 anni fa
    I agree with pacifica... I think a dark blue would be beautiful with the brick.
  • PRO
    Heppner Hardwoods, Inc.
    9 anni fa
    Have you thought about a burgundy or a deep plum?
  • User
    9 anni fa
    Assuming that you are keeping the brown stain on the porch rails, I would suggest something that looks great with brown, such as paprika, cinnamon, a red-brown, or even black.
  • bgfuqua
    9 anni fa
    rust.
  • combine
    9 anni fa
    On my computer, your brick looks brown with almost grey as well. Is that correct? If you want a "colour" the rust idea /cinnamon/paprika....these were good suggestions from above would be nice as I think it compliments the wood as well. (Im only talking the door here) My first instinct was to go more classic.... I was thinking a dark colour. Not black but a colour that is close to black that is either a real brown-black or brown-gray.(a colour that has brown in it, but appears almost very dark grey or black.) If you went to a Benjamin Moore store, you could take a picture of your house as you have here and explain what you like and they could guide you to some colour swatches to try. Be sure to get a few in each of the colours you like as they are so darn tiny. You need to put a few together to get an idea. Also, depending on the light your door gets, the colour can change as the day gets on so be sure to check it at different times of the day. Can you take a close up of the brick colour as well as the siding colour? Your siding appears cream on my screen. Is that right?
  • Geneviève
    8 anni fa

Benjamin Moore Raspberry Truffle · Maggiori informazioni

• acm
    8 anni fa

Post is a year old -- they probably decided by now.

• teamaltese
    8 anni fa
    @acm, I don't know about that, if most posters were decisive they wouldn't need Houzz dilemmas, LOL!
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".