Houzz Logo Print
web_user_

Should Door Bells be a statement or should they blend into the wall?

web_user_
9 anni fa
Fancy or understated?

Commenti (7)

• web_user_
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I agree. I'm going for a rustic/industrial look. I love the way the tube chimes look, but wasn't sure if it would be too much.
  • web_user_
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I agree. I'm going for a rustic/industrial look. I love the way the tube chimes look, but wasn't sure if it would be too much.
  • PRO
    Chermac Builders Inc
    9 anni fa
    No I don't think so. Tube chimes are great, especially if you can find some older ones. The sound is one of a kind, and really, chimes like that are hard to hide. So go the opposite and really set them off by featuring them. Good luck!
  • web_user_
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you!! Just trying to talk my hubby into a 200.00 doorbell now hahaha
  • PRO
    Lauren Jacobsen Interior Design
    9 anni fa
    If the are antique maybe, otherwise I do not like to call them out.
  • PRO
    DAYORIS Hardware
    9 anni fa
    Our company believes that door bells should consist of a great amount of luxury and durability. With our door bells we can assure you a great deal of luxury as well as prevention of corrosion or decay because of the use of quality stainless steel materials. Check all the options available at https://www.dayorishardware.com, ready for your purchase.

Sincerely,
    The DAYORIS Hardware Team
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".