Garage doors

What is the make, model and material of the"tongue and

groove" garage doors
Wood Grain Fiberglass Doors · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Overhead Door of Kansas City
    9 anni fa
    Hi there. Thanks for the question. These are Overhead Door custom made wood doors. We can custom make doors in our shop here in Kansas City. If you have any other questions on these or any other doors, please let us know sales@ohdkc.com.
  • Virginia Dollard
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thanks for responding. Can the doors be made to meet Florida Impact standards? Are any other materials available using this design? My door size (2) is 9' wide by 8' tall.
    Thanks, Gini Dollard
  • PRO
    Overhead Door of Kansas City
    9 anni fa
    Morning Gini.

Yes we have products that do meet Florida Impact standards. Tough to say if this door specifically will meet those standards but we have many products that do. The best bet is to sit down with one of our team and put together a plan for what you are looking for your home. Then we can outline the specs and the size in more detail and figure out what style, materials, and price range works best for you.

If you send us your contact information, we'll have one of them reach out to you directly.

Have a good one.
    OHDKC
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".