Houzz Logo Print
susanndave_kozora

Where to find reasonable extra long curtains and shower curtains

I love the extra long curtains and shower curtains they have in all the model homes now days. They put then from the ceiling ..Does any one know where I can purchase them that long or do I have to make them ? I have over 11 ft ceiling through most of the house, even in bathrooms

Commenti (10)

• Angel 18432
    9 anni fa
    Don't think you want curtains in a bathroom - a blind or shutters I would think.
    curtains may have to be custom, or diy.
  • Susan N Dave Kozora
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I'm talking shower curtains ;)
  • Angel 18432
    9 anni fa
    ooops lol
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    9 anni fa
    I just like a shower screen in glass and forget the shower curtain for a much cleaner look.
  • PRO
    User
    9 anni fa
    Both pottery barn and country curtains have longer drape panels ready for purchase.
  • PRO
    User
    9 anni fa
    You could try Home Goods, they sometimes have the longer shower curtains as well as Bed Bath and Beyond. Having them custom made or doing it yourself are always an option.
  • Angel 18432
    9 anni fa
    3 month old post.
  • PRO
    Dab's Interiors
    8 anni fa

Ikea carries 118" length. They are reasonably priced and they do have a good selection.

• zzmom40
    8 anni fa
    Halfpricedrapes.com

They are readymades in many different lengths and widths...hundreds of different designer fabrics...free swatches...I use this sight for a lot of my clients.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".