Houzz Logo Print
roxanne45

How does the glass wall work if it's a load bearing wall?

Roxanne
9 anni fa
Is it one piece of glass or multiple?
Minneapolis Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Spacecrafting / Architectural Photography
    9 anni fa
    Hello, thank you for the question. We are photographers at Spacecrafting and we took the pictures of this beautiful home. Because of this we do not know any information regarding the wall. Sorry we could not be of more assistance.
  • jodstasic
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    I am no expert but it doesn't seem to be load bearing, also, it looks like three glass panels side by side
  • PRO
    TradeMark GC, LLC
    9 anni fa
    In construction, especially around staircases, the load is usually transferred to one of the two wall cavities. Meaning, if we look at the staircase as two parallel lines, either the left or the right side of the staircase would be the load. In this case, I would make the assumption that the load is the left side of the staircase, which follows down into the basement. Additionally, the columns act as support for the interior load beam that travels across the ceiling. There is a more technical explanation that I could write, but this is an abbreviated response. I hope it helps.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".