Houzz Logo Print
mpowel7

what products were used to antique/glaze these cabinets?

mpowel7
9 anni fa
I have maple cabinets that I love but I would like to give them a bit of a face lift with a glaze or antique treatment. I like the wood and the cabinets, just wanted to spruce them up a bit.
Cabinet finishes · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    More Than Murals
    9 anni fa
    Thank you. These cabinets are actually painted with Benjamin Moore Putnam Ivory, then glazed with a Waterborn glaze that I custom tinted. You can glaze directly over stained wood. The cabinets need to be cleaned & degreased very well. I typically use a lacquer glaze & seal with a fresh coat or 2 of lacquer.
    mpowel7 ha ringraziato More Than Murals
  • mpowel7
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you. I will be doing the work myself and would really like to just put a new face on the stain that is on the cabinets. I don't mind doing the work, but I would like to minimize the prep and 'redo' as much as possible.
  • mpowel7
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I don't want to take advantage of your expertise, and if you were close I would have you do a consultation, but since you are not, could I perhaps send pictures and get your thoughts on how to proceed?
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".