Houzz Logo Print
dimasivalentina

Blinds or shades

I have really wide windows in my living room and everything custom is so expensive can you guys give an idea? The windows are 117 3/4 wide and 51 3/4 tall. 93 7/8 wide and 57 3/8 tall. 93 3/4 wide and 51 3/4 tall 3 windows

Commenti (12)

• PRO
    Home Delight Studio
    9 anni fa
    Where are you from Дима и Валентина?
  • PRO
    Michelle Scott for Ethan Allen - Laguna Niguel, CA
    9 anni fa
    What types of blinds or shades are you looking for?
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    From oregon
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Roman shades
  • PRO
    9 anni fa
    There are many variables when it comes to Roman shades - If you contact your local Ethan Allen, and ask about the Elements roman shades - which are a cost effeciant shade that comes in a wide variety of colors and textures. Talk to one of the design consultants there, send pictures and a clear idea of what you are looking for, and what you have budgeted.
  • cjh4q
    9 anni fa
    Try BlindChalet.com -- I just purchased some large woven, lined blinds and thought the price was quite reasonable compared to other places I looked. I
  • PRO
    Home Delight Studio
    9 anni fa
    We make Roman Shades up to 118" wide, some pictures - on our page and couple of new below.
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    This is the picture of the window
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    What color of blinds would be nice?
  • PRO
    9 anni fa
    window treatments, like built ins tend to stay longer than the furniture - so if you go with your current pallet of brown, beige, cream and warm grey - you should be fine - woven wood roman shades can be a great place to start - you can get some texture and interest. Are you planning on adding anything else to your space?
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Yes I want to add a little more stuff but first I want to finish with the blinds.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".