Houzz Logo Print
danaberkus

What material brand is the blue glass? Is it 3Form??

GRIFFIN ENRIGHT ARCHITECTS: Mandeville Canyon Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (14)

• ldoto
    11 anni fa
    Is that Tempered glass backsplash? And did they Paint a color on back of the glass or wall? thanks
  • mshim
    11 anni fa
    Looks like GlassKote...
  • Erica Obertelli
    11 anni fa
    What is the manufacturer and line for the pot filler faucet? Thank you.
  • garyspiecker
    11 anni fa
    how much per sq ft? Where can one purchase the glass backsplash?
  • mshim
    10 anni fa
    We're getting the glass backsplash from http://www.icdcoatings.com/. It is a tempered glass product and you can read specs on their website. Not yet installed but the sample looks great.
  • PRO
    Element Designs
    10 anni fa
    I didn't realize ICD provides glass as well. I thought they were a coatings manufacturer for some reason. Post pics of your project!
  • aquatime
    10 anni fa
    When do you do the cut outs?
  • aquatime
    10 anni fa
    mshim - who did your template or is going to do the installation? Do you have cutouts for outlets? If so what type of covering or wall plate will you use? I am very interested in how your project turns out.
  • aquatime
    10 anni fa
    Re mshim project
    Did you finish your project? I got a quote from a local glass company that was way high? I am wondering how yours turned out.
  • PRO
    Dreamwalls Glass
    9 anni fa
    There are several manufacturers of back-painted glass in the U.S. It probably IS tempered for this application due to the proximity to the heat element. It can be custom colored any color, and fabricated with holes for outlets, switchplates, or - in this case - faucets. We can even create custom outlet and switchplates to match.

Quality points to look for:
    1) Starphire low-iron glass is recommended as the substrate for color clarity.
    2) A 2-coat backing for opacity and no adhesive ghosting or bleed-through
    3) Custom color matching capability
    4) Fabrication capability for holes notches, etc.
    5) A fully cured backing paint that is neither too "gummy" or brittle for ease of fabrication and installation.

FInd a reputable glass or mirror installer in your area and tell them you're interested in backpainted glass,....like Dreamwalls Color Glass by Gardner Glass Products.
  • Pam
    9 anni fa
    I just browsed your great website. i am looking for a fabricator in the Los Angeles area.
  • Carolina Rodrigues
    8 anni fa

Do you know a ball part number for a wall like this one?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".