How much did the pool cost to install?

cclifton73
9 anni fa
Private Estate #10 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    Shehan Pools
    9 anni fa
    Thank you for your question. Prices vary from state to state. Please give me a call (859) 371-9193 and I will be more than happy to provide you some budget numbers.
  • diana404
    9 anni fa
    can you do this in
    Canada, Ontario for an indoor pool?
  • melanieandrews
    9 anni fa
    What type of rock was used for the waterfall feature? Would love to use it on my pool.
  • slancas199
    7 anni fa

I agree with a165fun.

• brendaj589
    6 anni fa

Contractors you still didn't answer the question how much does this pool cost to install and I am also in Ohio that should not matter just outside of Cleveland

• PRO
    Amber Dawn Designs
    4 anni fa

I get what you all are saying, trust me, I’m curious too. But they just can’t quote a price. What one pool cost at one property might not cost same at the other. And if they were going to give the cost of this pool, are you wondering about just the pool? Landscape, decking? Or just the pool itself. Also, a client may not want them to release that information on here.
    There is nothing wrong with just calling.
    Just saying

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".