Houzz Logo Print
becky_barrett3259728

Mirror and storage

Becky Barrett
9 anni fa
Ultima modifica:9 anni fa
We have a 30's Tudor home and have a 50's yellow bathroom. Not super thrilled with it, but we aren't going to redo it at this time. Meanwhile, I would like a mirror over the sink and storage over the toilet. I could use some help!

Commenti (2)

• Becky Barrett
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    We are also wanting to replace the lighting. I forgot to mention that! Right now it looks like something out of a Star Wars movie!
  • PRO
    Riese Design, Inc.
    9 anni fa
    Bathroom looks rather small in size. Is that a single flushmount fixture you have? Is it flourescent light? Research LED lighting for that problem. I would do a mirror over the sink, and open shelving as storage above the toilet. Because the bathroom is small, you don't want to install closed cabinetry - it will take up too much space visually and seem more closed in. Open shelving keeps it more airy in feel. Also, try some towel rings on the wall opposite the sink. Good luck!
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".