Houzz Logo Print
afcheung

Need help with window treatment ideas

afcheung
9 anni fa
Would appreciate any advice on what window treatment options there are for the living room windows in this apartment overlooking the city. I was contemplating simple roller blinds to minimize obstruction of view but any other ideas would be most welcome. Thank you.

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    9 anni fa
    I agree with Patricia. Just leave them. You are so high up nobody is looking in.
  • afcheung
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you Patricia and VizX for your comments.
  • PRO
    Bali Blinds
    9 anni fa
    Gorgeous view! If your living room get lots of sunlight, consider Bali Blinds solar shades which will filter the light and offer UV protection for your furnishings while maintaining your view to the outside.
  • PRO
    Kelli Kaufer Designs
    9 anni fa
    Great view, if you don't need them for privacy or sunlight, I would go without!
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    9 anni fa
    i agree with leaving it the way it is. you have a great view!
  • PRO
    JOE GINSBERG DESIGN
    9 anni fa
    A beautiful neutral slight metallic sheer with a curved rail. This will give you a dreamy view of the city while closed and yet the privacy that you might enjoy. I would have the rail come out 12 inches on both sides of the wall so that the curtains don't block the view when opened fully. The metallic will create a shimmer of light and elegance when opened.
  • PRO
    Leona Mozes Photography
    9 anni fa
    I would just purchase a telescope and call it a day.
  • PRO
    Pleotint LLC
    9 anni fa
    What a beautiful view! If you are looking to block out the harsh sun without obstructing your view you should consider our Suntuitive self tinting windows. Our windows tint from the heat of the sun so they are tinted when you need them to be and clear when you don't! Our windows are some of the most energy efficient windows on the market. They allow you to preserve your view, block harmful UV rays and help reduce excess heat gain. You can check us out at www.suntuitive.com
  • PRO
    Matthew Izzo
    9 anni fa
    Such a great view I would leave it open. But if you need sun protection I would add a simple UV shade that disappears into the thin track.
  • afcheung
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Yes, the sun can get quite intense in the morning so I will definitely need some sort of UV shade. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to comment. It's very much appreciated.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".