Houzz Logo Print
speacockvossen

What is the cost of the beautiful glass counter top?

I love it!!!
Glass Integral Sinks · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    Glass River Design
    9 anni fa
    Our integral countertops start at $120/SF. We have about 27 'standard' designs that we do for sinks, countertops, mirrors, etc. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!
  • speacockvossen
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    If I sent you the dimensions, could you give me an approximate price?
    Next, is it difficult to install on the vanity cabinet and to make the plumbing connections?
    Thank you for your help with my questions.

sita peacock
  • PRO
    Glass River Design
    9 anni fa
    Absolutely! Email me all the information (measurements, design, etc) and I will be able to quote you a price. Jennifer@glassriverdesign.com
    As far as installation of an integral countertop/sink, plumbing under the sink would be done just as you would any other.
    Hope that answers your question! I look forward to your email.
  • PRO
    Glass River Design
    9 anni fa
    Sita, we can help you with anything you need, the glass is not hard to install on a vanity, the plumbing connections are all illustrated in our instructions, and are normal industry standards, or if it is a special situation we can figure out the best approach for you situation...
  • PRO
    Glass River Design
    8 anni fa

Sita, You may contact Melissa Paxton at 254 947 0002. Or
    emailmelissa@glassriverdesign.com I have been making these glass
    products for Coyote Glass Design and Glass River Design for over 30
    years. My husband and I co-own the company and love to talk to people who are interested in glass.

• PRO
    Glass River Design
    8 anni fa

I made this for a special client in Georgetown, Texas. I can make one for you.

• PRO
    Glass River Design
    8 anni fa

contact melissa@glassriverdesign.com

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".