Houzz Logo Print
skyebox

Recommendations for color coordinating with cherry trim and gold?

skyebox
9 anni fa
New home has cherry trim/molding throughout, with a lot of gold light fixtures and accents.

I don't want too much gold, so what types/colors of pictures frames would still match - without clashing with the Cherry? Entry way mirror as well?

For furniture, It will be difficult to match the distinct cherry color, so I'm thinking about just going dark cherry for all furniture or dark brown expresso.

Thoughts, ideas, recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    9 anni fa
    Either white or light beige would work with existing wood color.
  • skyebox
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    That's a good idea, especially for frames. Same for furniture?
  • PRO
    Decorating Den Interiors
    9 anni fa
    What a beautiful entry to your home. Just a few thoughts to enhance what you have, above the doorway into your dining room, try a faux iron piece instead of framed art work and then play the rext of your frames off that finish. Then consider a painted furniture piece. I would add an area rug as well to help the entry feel more inviting.
    skyebox ha ringraziato Decorating Den Interiors
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".