Houzz Logo Print
sitoje

Pain colour for media centre

Stephen
9 anni fa
Hi Interior designers ,
I am currently decorating my lounge , I have the sofas in the pictures below , slate Gray walls but can't make up my mind on what colours I should use on the media centre !
Any ideas?

Commenti (6)

• Stephen
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I meant Paint colour as a title
  • Stephen
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    The media Centre is in unfinished MDF, we were thinking of going with white eggshell paint but not sure if it's too boring
  • apple_pie_order
    9 anni fa
    Thanks for explaining. I'd go with a cream or off white. If you have not painted MDF before, please check with the paint store for instructions on priming and which paint to use. It soaks up water based paint.
  • PRO
    Cynthia Porche Interiors
    9 anni fa
    If it is a media room where you will be watching movies you might want to try a little darker color on the walls, something like a dark pale blue. It will make the space a little cozier. I love the idea of the fabric covered foam core. That way you would be consumed by trying to paint the wall behind the cabinets if they are a built-in unit. If you are able to move the cabinets I would suggest painting all walls this pale blue and then adding some accents on the shelves, such as decorative baskets to hold movies, remotes, controllers, ect.
    Stephen ha ringraziato Cynthia Porche Interiors
  • Stephen
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thanks Cynthia, its actually my lounge , a room for relaxing and occasional TV and music, looking for a cosy feel .The kids will also play their consoles here
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".