Houzz Logo Print
edubya

Bug Spraying in your Area?

Emily H
9 anni fa
We got a notice a few days ago that the city would be spraying for mosquitoes in our area overnight via helicopter due to concerns about West Nile Virus. Have you ever had spraying like that or for other insects in your area?

Share your experience! (photos encouraged)

Solaris Inc. · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (91)

• charliebeth
    9 anni fa
    Here in Florida, we have tons of mosquitoes. I regularly walk around outside my house to ensure there is no standing water to do what I can. However, I was at my boyfriend's this weekend where he is undergoing a renovation and the contractors left several 5 gallon buckets outside and when I looked in them, they were full of mosquito larvae. Ick. Poured them out and turnd the buckets upside down and told the contractors to do the same.

When I was growing up in Tampa, the mosquito spray trucks would regularly spray through our neighborhoods. I recall that we'd be outside at dusk and when we'd hear them coming, we'd all start screaming dramatically..."the poison is coming, the poison is coming, get inside right now!" So, we tried not to breathe it in, or at least our mother tried to keep us from doing so by telling us to get inside when they sprayed. :)

And yes, you can get very sick from mosquitoes. One day several years ago, I got eaten alive and ended up in the hospital with meningitis. Nasty little critters. I regularly use Skin So Soft or other bug repellents when I know I'm going to be outside. I'm also shopping for industrial strength fans for our outside deck as I hear those work fairly well.
  • Vickie Macfarlane
    9 anni fa
    Haven't seen anyone spraying, but something needs to be done about the mosquitos here in Houston. I have sprayed using Mosquito Repeller which is a garlic mixture. This hasn't even touched them. I was eat up the other day trying to work in our flower beds. Worries me. Plus our poor dogs have had numerous bites. Think it should be something that is just done and something that works not just here but around the country. The threat of West Nile Virus and who knows what else is so high.
  • Lisa M. Rogers
    9 anni fa
    Agree wholeheartedly Vickie, there doesn't seem to be any agreement about what to do or which methods are safest. All I know is that the public's health should be a priority.
  • adoptsalot
    9 anni fa
    I use Mosquito Dunks in my gutters and French drains and Mosquito Bits in planter trays and anywhere else I find some standing water. It's safe around birds and pets. Works well.
  • Aine
    9 anni fa
    Yes, the area is sprayed regularly for mosquitoes.
  • heidebraley
    9 anni fa
    We live along a creek at the top of the Chesapeake Bay and since our property is just 3 feet above sea level we have mosquitoes so bad that we were forced to stay indoors all summer. They loved Deet. This winter I read about a study in New Orleans using a little dish soap in water. After every rain this spring, I used my gallon sprayer filled with water and about a tablespoon of dish soap and spray everything, lawn, shrubs, trees and even my gravel driveway. The results? miraculous! We have no mosquitoes! We walk to our neighbors yard and get bit. We do have a large yard (1.4 acres) so it must take the bugs too long to fly in. It seems the soap breaks the surface tension and the larvae die so you have to be consistent in your spraying.
  • bradenis
    9 anni fa
    I am an RN for a major metro health department. Believe me, you want mosquito control. West Nile is far worse than any well studied and approved pesticide in use today. In this case, ignorance is just, well ignorance.
  • Lisa M. Rogers
    9 anni fa
    bradenis, you are the first health professional to advocate mosquito control. Thank you!
  • yoboseiyo
    9 anni fa
    they just sprayed here in central ohio the other day because of a beetle infestation.

don't know what kind of beetle.
    also wasn't told they were spraying. i thought they were reenacting a dogfight in the air on my way to work.
    4 yellow single engine planes (crop dusters, i guess. i'm not good at planes!), they looked like old WWI style propeller planes.

the optical illusion of people thinking they were going to land on the highway caused people to brake and caused traffic jams.
  • bradenis
    9 anni fa
    The best advances in mosquito control are actually being made with genetic modification that renders the population sterile. These techniques are being used in S. America with great success, and are reducing mosquito borne illness significantly. I agree, spraying can impact other species, but to assert that the spraying is more directly harmful to us than west nile virus or malaria is simply wrong. Many people would be pleasantly surprised to find that the environmental professionals at health departments responsible for spraying are actually quite "green" minded, and serious about protecting the natural ecosystem as well as the human population.
  • glschisler
    9 anni fa
    We live across the street from a creek that runs thru the golf course. Our city here on the Missouri river sprays once a week in the evening, for the mosquitos. We still have bees, birds, flowers, lightening bugs, etc. so they apparently are using an environmentally safe spray. We citizens appreciate the service. We also walk the Katy Trail next to the river in the evening.
  • Leona Collet
    9 anni fa
    Food for Thought: The controversial use of transgenic mosquitoes in Brazil to combat Dengue fever has prompted civil society and environmental groups to press governments to halt further releases into the environment. GM mosquitos engineered by British company Oxitec have already been trialled in the Grand Cayman Islands of the Caribbean back in 2011 (see Transgenic Mosquitoes Not a Solution (2012), taking place in secret, without informed consent and public consultation, and shown to be ineffective. And as summarised in Regulation of Transgenic Insects Highly Inadequate and Unsafe (2012), it is also unsafe. There are promising alternative non-transgenic solutions to combatting infectious diseases (see Non-transgenic Mosquitoes to Combat Dengue, 2012). But since then, the transgenic mosquitoes have been released in Malaysia and Brazil, and the Brazilian government has ill-advisedly approved its commercial release.

Now, a new transgenic mosquito designed to combat Malaria has been created using the same jumping gene vector to express a cytotoxic DNA-cutting enzyme and widely hailed as a ‘break through’, once again in total disregard of the risks involved, which are spelt out in ‘Beware the new ‘Breakthrough’ Transgenic Mosquitoes’ (2014).
  • Sašo Muc
    9 anni fa
    Idiotic behaviour. As some of you sed problem is in standing water, not actually the mosquito, since you will never kill them all, and they come back. If pepl would have more maintained natural ponds and control their back yard small standing waters you wouldn't have that problem.

Doing things unnaturally, like spraying wont solve anything it can only postpone it.

I have a pond now for 3 years, we used to have lots of mosquito, and now, i had 1 in whole year. And i have opened windows whole nights. It's not problem in spraying, it's problem where they lay their eggs.
    If they lay it in bottle of standing water they dont have any predators to control them, so they all hatch, and i'm sure you all saw how many one simple container of standing water can have hundreds of larva. I have 0 moskitos larva virtualy, and in 3 x 3 m pond with 4 fish and lots of bugs and few frogs, that is all that is needed to keep them controlled.

Instead of spraying they should clean out your backyard for 10 min, it would save allot more lives.

I'm sorry if i offended some of you who got sick, but I'm sure they sprayed in your area too. One thing thou, not all bugs like each other. They are very competitive just look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerridae or dragon flies. They both eat tons of those nasties, but it's so easy all you need is proper standing water, and not small bottles and things you left laying around. Btw dragon flies don't sting!

Ignorance is a bliss. No one will save problems you create.
  • Sašo Muc
    9 anni fa
    And reading all posts i really cant believe you can be so foolish to think you can 'solve nature', there is nothing to solve. The problem was us all along. It's our laziness that causes them to over breed. It's not their fault they have so many places ideally for them, in nature all those plases would be cowered by leaves and grass by next year or made into natural ponds, but we make a mes every single year around and end up making even more problems by killing 'pest'. I'm sorry but nature always have it's predators for everyone that overpopulates, even us. Someone will have more things to eat, if we don't let bugs do the work then they will work on us.
  • Wendy Perez/Zone 7a
    9 anni fa
    Cutter's on my skin works wonders. Plenty of goldfish and frogs in all my ponds feed on the mosquito eggs/larva. Posted bat houses on 20 or 25 trees (I forget how many). Installed fans on ceiling of outdoor dining area as mosquitos hate wind/breeze. I am surrounded by 5,500 acres of conservation land and critters are part of the equation.
  • elbeee
    9 anni fa
    This is terrifying that they are still (STILL) doing this spraying in 2014. I knew this still happened in third world countries, but did not realise the US was doing it.
    One third of the world's food is pollinated by flying insects. Why do you think there are no wild bee populations any more, and domesticated hives are collapsing and dying? Why do you think less and less of the food you depend on is grown in US? What impact do you imagine this is having on the cost of your food?
    The prevalence of the mosquitos is nature's way of telling you you are doing something wrong, whether that is that all the mosquito predators have been destroyed, or the place you are living just ain't fit for human habitation.
    Whatever happened to personal and collective responsibility? Ban water features and ponds in mosquito-prone areas. Stop trying to maintain "lawn" where it requires vast amounts of precious water, often ending up ponding somewhere. Keep spoutings clean. Empty pools if you are not using them. Take Vit B supplements (still get bitten, but you don't get the itchy lumps.)
    But spraying? You must be joking. And as for bringing back DDT so you can be more comfy sitting on the porch? Insanity!
  • nicole3405
    9 anni fa
    I was just thinking about this. I grew up in a small town in Maryland less than 1/2 mile from Washington DC and I remember the fog trucks - this was over 30 years ago. I just moved to another Maryland town and was wondering where are the fog trucks!! The mosquitos here are horrible!! My neighbor has a non working pool/pit and I have poor grading where after it rains it looks like a lake. I've gotten estimates to fix my issue. I doubt all the neighborhood mosquitos are breeding in my yard so I anticipate still having a mosquito problem and short $3k. I really wish we had the fog truck or something - any suggestions of what communities can do??
  • bumblebee728
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    GMO insects?! Are you kidding me? Isn't genetically modified food bad enough?
    Why does Man think he knows more than Nature? We need to respect the infinite wisdom of Nature and learn from it.
    Wait until years from now when we find out how much more damage GMO insects have done to the ecosystems. Very, very sad.
  • buffyannjones
    9 anni fa
    Yes, they killed 1 of my bee hives. Pesticide spraying murderers!
  • buffyannjones
    9 anni fa
    Instead of Deet, use this... http://thehennerytraditionals.blogspot.com/p/liquid-swat.html
    I found this on a homesteading forum. Totally natural and safe.
  • larkspurproject
    9 anni fa
    The mosquito problem is bad in the Midwest. When we lived there the city sprayed after dusk, it was a pickup truck with an apparatus in the back. It's necessary but sent my daughter's friend into an Asthma attack. Vicious cycle.
  • chezron
    9 anni fa
    Spraying poison is not necessary. Spraying poison kills the bugs that kill the mosquitos so the mosquitos multiply without restraint AND the problem gets worse when they spray. Encourage bats, frogs, nighthawks, and you solve the problem without spreading toxins that bring on asthma attacks.
  • Wendy Perez/Zone 7a
    9 anni fa
    GMO food is not Satan. It is a seed engineered to attack the critters that eat the crop. Step out of your backyard and look at the food problem from a bird's eye view. GMO corn just means that the corn seed has what it needs to attack the critters that wipes out the crop. No pesticides, more food, less hunger.
  • Wendy Perez/Zone 7a
    9 anni fa
    Elbeee, ban water features? LMAO
  • chezron
    9 anni fa
    GMO crops produce less food with more pesticides and put more toxins in the environment. The pesticides they use are killing life in streams, Monarch butterflies, and birds. The crops are unsustainable and wreaking environmental havoc.
  • bumblebee728
    9 anni fa
    Don't fall for it Wendy. Man doesn't have anywhere near the knowledge it would take to begin to understand the intricacies of how Nature works in all it's infinite wisdom. Altering the genes in our food supply will be another 'scientific advance' that will wreak havoc in our immune systems. Man is not smarter than Nature. Period.
  • Sašo Muc
    9 anni fa
    @nicole3405 Well as far as I see you don't have permenent water standing there becouse otherwise there would grow some water plants and not grass. I gues you could make some drainage, and if you want some more permanent frog pond?

you could make smaller one that has constantly water in it, but it needs to be maintained, but you would probably need to rise it abit, because local water and all that levies from trees can't all fall into the pond or it will get all dirty and it will realy atract moskitos ;)

I have a fish pond but if you realy wish just frogs and some water wisout pump you coud consider

It's series of 6 short videos of frog pond construction.

But as I sed earlier you will have to consider some drainage, because right now allot of space you have in garden is unusable for anything else then some grass if it relay gets all pooled up when it rains.

The pond is nice but I wouldn't make anything smaller then 2 x 2 m. Anything smaller gets harder to make itself nice local ecosystem. It shud be actually relay cheap to make. Some roks, liner that comes usualy at around 2 € per squere meter. so cheap. Just count slopes too. Then fish can be in the water all the time. Also you need water plants. If you can use ones that grow in nature. Like marshes and so on. That ensures that it overwinters. But you will need to put in some start of your frogs because waiting whole year for frog to find your new home will probably be too much, unless you live near marches.

Also non-working pool pit... Well i don't know what is going on there but he probably breads mosquito if he doesn't use it. Solution would be to cower it. You rally don't want to put oil in it because then water will become dead and smelly because there will be no oxygen in water. So cower it with plastic foil when not in use with a hole in middle so when it rains water doesn't gather in that plastic.
  • elbeee
    9 anni fa
    Wendyperezmonsanto
    Morally, there can be no rights without responsibility. I am advocating personal responsibility within communities, with people to take action individually. I would have thought it is worse to breathe in poison spray without consent, than to give up your pretty water feature.
    As for GM seeds: this is about money, not about ending world hunger. Monsanto's actions actually create poverty and hunger.
  • Wendy Perez/Zone 7a
    9 anni fa
    Elbeee, we can agree to disagree. I'll trust the science when it comes to Monsanto, and my "pretty" water feature holds fish and frogs, and attracts dragon flies, all of which contribute to the delicate ecosystem in my backyard. I have 3.5 acres, no lawn, a 1,900 square-foot vegetable garden, all organic, no chemicals.
  • Patricia Pelgrims
    9 anni fa
    Has anybody here tried using just citronella oil ? It works for me and it's natural without ruining the environment.
    I'm so glad not to live in a place where I have to breath in disgusting pesticides that I didn't ask for in the first place.
  • Leona Collet
    9 anni fa
    People still, are looking for an easy solution, when common sense should prevail. There are many solutions identified here, without the need for sprays - insecticides.
    If you trust Monsanto's science then you really need to undertake some research and see, what they are truly up to - Control of International Agriculture as well as the poisoning of foods, and creating starvation, for millions of people. Look outside the USA, especially India.
    If your town is still spraying - then you need to stand up and find out the details, as to what are they spraying and what for. And check out the local medical records for the number of cancers in people and the number of deformities in births?
    I am glad I don't live in a place where humans are being treated like lab rats. Wake up!
  • elbeee
    9 anni fa
    Wendyperezmonsanto
    Very confusing that you have made a choice to manage your land naturally, yet you support inflicting the "science" of Monsanto on others. I guess having choice is the crux of the matter.
    As leona Collet says, Monsanto is not our friend. They do not represent science. They use science as it suits them, taking opportunities to make money from the world's poorest people. And the world's most complacent.
    Once a company is listed on the sharemarket, it is legally obligated to advantage its shareholders financially above any other consideration. Moral, ethical, health and environmental considerations are all secondary to that - it is only bound by the laws in the country it operates in. Which is why is lobbies governments so hard.
    They have the power and the science and the resource to genuinely make the world a better place. Yet here you are, in 2014, spraying their poison on your children.
  • PRO
    Trilliums Landscaping & Horticulture
    9 anni fa
    Haven't you wondered why the towns that spray for mosquito have MORE mosquito than areas that don't spray? The non selective (cheap) insecticides most towns use kill the other creatures that hunt & eat mosquito, so you will have many more mosquito when it wears off in a week or two.
  • nala2k4
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    Food made from GMO like corn is bad for the human gastrointestinal tract. The insecticide that they use in the corn seed to protect it from corn borers can not be "cooked" out of the products we eat. Therefore it attaches itself to our DNA and changes it. It can cause very painful cramping that lasts for days. I'm glad to see so many of us are aware of the problems Genetically modified products pose to humans and animals that consume them.
  • Wendy Perez/Zone 7a
    9 anni fa
    And scientists agree that the scare out there is largely overblown. I'll trust the science.
  • nala2k4
    9 anni fa
    I trust my "gut". It was me I was speaking about. Follow the money, you can get anyone to print studies that back up whatever side they are promoting. Monsanto has a large checkbook.
  • nala2k4
    9 anni fa
    Farmers say that their animals become sterile after 3 generations being fed this corn and soy. Reproductive rates decrease over time and then sterility. Good way to control human population too. Who needs Obamacare, just feed society gmo.
  • elbeee
    9 anni fa
    Wendyperezmonsanto:
    1. It is easy enough to find sources on the internet to support any argument. Especially when you have the resources to commission "research" to come up with anything you want. Unfortunately, those who suffer from its effects don't have the same access or resource.
    2. Scientific fundamentalism is just as dangerous as any other kind, political, religious, whatever. It is available to the highest bidder. Scientists are not immune from the same motivations and influences that control the rest of us.
    2. If you trust the science, why do you personally do so much to avoid it, using environmental, organic controls rather than the scientific miracles that Monsanto is peddling?
  • Wendy Perez/Zone 7a
    9 anni fa
    Elbeee, 1. I sent you an internet article because that is what is available. I am a botanist with a focus on agricultural science. I study plant tissue and have grants to study the effects of all sorts of things on plants. My last name is Monsanto, but I am not "Monsanto". 2. Scientists, such as myself, do years and years and years of studies that you can't imagine. We have clinical trials that can last a decade or more. 3. I trust the science but personally do not have the need for GMO seeds as I am able to control the environment in my own garden and don't eat corn as it is nothing more than a hog. Have a good day!
  • bumblebee728
    9 anni fa
    How can anyone trust a company that has developed some of the world's most toxic substances, PCBs, Agent Orange, and DDT, to control the world's food supply?
    No corporation should be controlling the world's food supply.
    And now they're trying to control the world's water supply.
    What a damned shame.
  • cherylanniemorgan
    9 anni fa
    I'll take the very small amount of toxicity of spraying over WNV. It has killed and disabled many more people than spraying. The danger is about the same as taking 1/2 an aspirin.
  • elbeee
    9 anni fa
    Has WNV killed and disabled many more people than spraying? Who says? What are the long term health effects of sprays?
    Remember, the sprays are brought to you by the people who brought a generation of young men Agent Orange. That didn't turn out so well, but it took decades, and a massive amount of money to fight against the financial might of the corporates. They fought tooth and nail to be allowed to continue to poison your food and your land with DDT. They do not have your best interests at heart.
    I don't understand what drives your complacency.
  • bumblebee728
    9 anni fa
    The danger of taking 1/2 an aspirin if there is any, to a healthy person, would be temporary. The danger of chemical sprays that are made to kill, (insects) are permanent. They may or may not take their effect over a long period of time in humans, but are detrimental to our immune systems and central nervous systems. Have you ever wondered, about all the illnesses, diseases, syndromes, and autoimmune disorders that the medical field doesn't know the cause of? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the cause is things like manmade chemical sprays, chemical additives in food, genetically modified organisms, hybrid foods, chemicals used to treat the water that comes through our taps, dangerous drugs handed out like candy, etc.? Sure, they love to tell us that everything is hereditary, but even genes that do make a person prone to a certain illness usually need an environmental trigger (food or what's in the air or water, for example) to set them off, and many of these things that are supposedly 'hereditary' are diet and environment related because families live together, have the same eating habits, etc..
    Didn't most people believe that X-rays for pregnant women were safe when they were told that? Big OOPS!!! How about the tons of antibiotics that have been handed out for minor ailments including the common cold? Look where that's gotten us, superbugs and weakened immune systems. Question them, do your research. Don't just believe what the huge money-makers tell you. As elbeee says, they fight to be allowed to continue to poison us, they do not have our health as their goal. Making money is their goal. Our health has to be our own goal.
  • PRO
    Oro Designs
    9 anni fa
    I have been following this and like the comments even though it got off the subject for awhile.
    Just have to stick my nose I one last time.

It's about bugs and pesticides not Monsanto crops.

Some years ago I read that bees are declining.
    I keep seeing others posting here but not educating as to how serious it really is.
    They are dying at a fast rate!
    The artical i came across states that global warming is nothing compaired to the scope of what will happen to mankind if the bees die off.

Here I build an Eco friendly home and should have built bee hives to help save the world.LOL

Fact is.
    Pesticides kill bees!
    Pesticides plain kill. That is the job they were made to do.

No bees no more food unless we all go pollinate with our fingers and paint brushes.
    Something I have to personally do and I have bees lots of them.
    Bees pollinate our fruits ,veggies, grains etc... We all learned as children.
    GMO or not we need those bees!

Spraying pesticides kills the bees faster!
    Really fast it seems these days.

Natural selection people.

West Nile might kill some of us.
    I am coming up so going to test my hide out next week been awhile.
    I have had dengue 2xs and still healthy as a horse.
    It hurts like being hit by a truck but most will live and go on.
    Next time it might kill me?
    Natural selection I guess will dictate my lifespan.

I get Mosquitos bites every day.
    At this moment well I poke this out on my smart ph.
    My sons legs are covered in bites.
    I have citronella planted everywhere.
    Grease the kid up in skin so soft that cost 9 bucks a fill.
    No standing water anywhere.
    They exist.
    They are our preditors in a way.
    Only so much I can do really.

My dog has torselo or bot fly larva developing from yes mosquito bites.
    Under control now I better mention.
    I have had these same maggots in me from ya mosquito bites.
    It happens its can be taken care of.

Your number is up its up!
    Nothing you can do about it.
    Spraying isn't going to help.
    These pesticides we ingest are not what will be killing us in 20 years because if you kill your bees at the rate we have been we all get to starve together.

Fact is a fact
    We are over populated
    Nature has decided to thin us out.

West Nile ,dengue fever ,yellow fever ,new twisted flues ,aids etc...
    Who would have guessed this west Nile would have spred so fast?

Global warming is nothing
    GMO foods is crap , but I'm sure that loaf of white bread i bought is made of it.
    That can of tuna I bought might be toxic radiation?

Spraying is going to only speed up something that is out of hand.

Sorry for being so blunt

Ignorance is the problem. Over population is a problem. Big $ in chem co is a problem.

GM bugs
    Hell ya might slow it down.

Read this link below
    It's worth the time and very informative

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_collapse_disorder

Really there are alternatives.

There have been some great examples and tips above on how to keep them down and how not to get bit by the most dangerous animal on earth.
    Give blood and SAVE THE BEES please.
  • bumblebee728
    9 anni fa
    I certainly agree about saving the bees.
    For those of you who are interested in a way to know if your produce is GMO, here's a visual aid to help. We have to figure it out ourselves, since Monsanto has convinced our govt. not to put labels on the food that says 'this food is GMO'. Hmmm, I wonder why they don't want us to know. Vermont is the only state so far that has made it mandatory to label them and they are preparing to be sued.
  • Rachel Smitherman
    9 anni fa
    We have trucks spraying several times a week in our little town. Sadly, even with all that spraying, we still see huge mosquitos occasionally.
  • wilsonhut
    9 anni fa
    Not for a long time now, but now I wish them to come and spray some raccoon killer spray in our area. They are creating a great deal of nuisance in our neighborhood. I'm thinking of calling in animal control service, Hawkeye (Toronto), to get rid of these coons. Real trouble they are.
  • User
    l'anno scorso

Permethrin kills the good insects that eat mosquitoes. I never saw so many ants as when my neighbour was having their property (and our) sprayed. Mosquitoes were thick too. Since they stopped we hardly get any ants and the other bugs aren't too bad either. This is a scam for companies to make money by ruining the environment. I hope they are outlawed soon.

• User
    l'anno scorso

I was covered by Permethrin several times by the company my neighbour hired. They told me it was an all-natural product made from chrysanthemums. I may have thyroid cancer now (none in our family) be very careful if these idiots are spraying around your property. It is insane. Toxic to cats (who eat the grass that has been sprayed) children, fish, pollinators, and small animals up the chain that eat the insects. It is against the law for these companies to spray in the presence of humans (especially children) if they are doing that, call the MOE and do not put yourself if the way of their spray. If you do get sprayed, take off your clothing and seal it in a ziplock - the MOE told me that is the best way to get evidence if you need it. Also film them. These are controlled substances and there are strict regulations for their application. Call and report. If enough of us do it they will lose their license. Tip: the MOE told me Mosquitobuzz.com cuts and runs if neighbours complain to the MOE. Pick up the phone. They stopped spraying my neighbour's property when I complained and showed video of them spraying directly into other properties.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".