Houzz Logo Print
dcombe

is there any way to achieve the ceiling cove lighting effect ?

dcombe
9 anni fa
without redoing ceiling? in a remodel floor to ceiling but not full reconstruction can you put lighting on top of molding or tile to achieve this lighting effect?
Minimalist Condo Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Korn Interior Design, Inc.
    9 anni fa
    Hi Dcombe,

I appreciate your question. For me light, that is natural light and artificial light, are very important elements in a good design. Light creates magic. In this case I had to lower the ceiling to make room for a huge "rainshower". To make the lowered ceiling feel more ethereal and light, I decided to "float it" like a cloud. The ceiling does not touch any wall, and indirect light emerges from every side of the bathroom. You can create indirect light by adding moldings, leaving some room to hide a light on top of the molding or on the back of the molding. To bring magic to the room, It is important that you hide the source of light.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".