Houzz Logo Print
jessicauprrp

Need help to choose the backsplash for the kitchen

jessicauprrp
9 anni fa
We just remodel our kitchen. We recycled our old cabinets in light cherry wood and installed a withe quartz counter top with tiny metallic sheen. But now we want to have a delicate and modern touch with the backsplash, but can't decide if a white one it's a good idea or if it's better some other color. We are sure we want something to add texture to our kitchen, so we prefer something non flat.

Commenti (17)

• Kaitlyn Wentworth
    9 anni fa
    I think this backsplash would look nice in your kitchen:

3D Interlace White Carrera, 9"x11.5" · Maggiori informazioni
  • jessicauprrp
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    thanks for your suggestion! I like that one.
  • jessicauprrp
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I just bought a sample of a ceramic tile, but I'm not very sure of it. What do you think?
  • bears72
    9 anni fa
    That suggested backsplash may look good but it is terrible to keep clean. Any uneven backsplash catches all the "splashes" and is hard to wipe down.
    A glass backsplash with some colour( your favourite) would be nice.
  • jessicauprrp
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I have been told so. Thank you!
  • PRO
    User
    9 anni fa
    Metal backsplash as you can see. Your kitchen it's modern, playing with the greys, dolls and glosses add a bit of an edge!
  • PRO
    User
    9 anni fa
    Not only that but it's easy to clean. Home Depot has them, buy the square footage required and then call someone to do it. You already have the materials so just pay for labour. Wallah !...
  • jessicauprrp
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you.
  • Carolina
    9 anni fa
    I like that last one, the glass and metal one.
  • jessicauprrp
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you Carolins. Support, that is what I need!!!
  • beachlily
    9 anni fa
    Love that glass and metal backsplash !
  • PRO
    User
    9 anni fa
    Glass and metal works as well, agreed. It all depends on what your happy/comfortable with.
  • PRO
    User
    9 anni fa
    Really like your idea, glass I cased in metal, to be honest it's unique, never seen that before.
  • jessicauprrp
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Oh really, it's from The Tile Shop in Puerto Rico, I think it's from Italy. Funny thing it's my sister and I are still deciding what to do. We recycle our old cabinets so we want to go the extra mile with the backsplash. She like the white tile, but I'm not so sure. Thank you for your suggestions!
  • PRO
    Vertical Farming + Technology 4 your home
    9 anni fa
    I think White glass and light under the cabinets, that's a warm
    modern Feeling and it's easy to clean !
  • 140rojo
    9 anni fa
    Try Eden Mosaics out of Canada, I use them for my back splash in glass and metal slim subway tiles.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".