89 post
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Old hot tub still useable? - I have an old hot tub that came with the house. We haven't used it in something like 10 years. Someone told us the seals are likely to be ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
How to find another chair like this - I have some great LL Bean porch furniture. It's lasted a long time. One of the things I really like about it is that the material is a wov... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
What kind of gasket do I need and where do I find it - I have a vacation house built in the 60s with windows that need some help. Everything is out of true, because there were some frost heave i... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Why is my lawn like this, how to fix - My lawn is really lumpy. It's uncomfortable to walk on. Why is it like this and how do I fix it?
    9 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Does Floor Wax smell? - Does floor wax smell? Does the smell last for days? My wood floor needs wax (or something else you recommend). Should I wait until summer wh... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Squeaking Pipes - The pipes in our 100yo house have started squeaking when in use. One of the toilets on the first floor and a sink on the second. What's th... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Chubb Insurance nightmare - Our homeowners policy has gone up to an obscene amount over the last few years. We looked at it and the value of our house just got bumped ... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Tell my the style! - One of these has "cottage charm," another is a "French modern mix" and the last is "Tudor-inspired." Which is... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Septic System Advice needed - We have a very old septic holding tank sitting on ledge near a cottage on cement post which have shifted in the past and down a path that no... Continua a leggere
    29 Commenti
Sigrid ha avviato una discussione
Septic tank, round hole, square peg - My 60 year old septic tank is very rusty and will need to be replaced soon, if not now. It's round and metal. I understand new ones are sq... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...