Houzz Logo Print
scott_haase

New Construction: Fireplace

I loved my home from the moment I discovered it, however there were things that I wanted to change. One of them being a large rectangular room in the daylight basement. The room needed warmth and a focal point. Directly above the empty long wall on the left was a fireplace on the main living level. I wanted to match the existing stonework to create a cohesive feel throughout the house. I loved reclaimed wood and I found an individual that loves working with it locally. The piece of wood I used was from a 100+ year old barn with original saw markings. The texture and feel of it are amazing! My only wish was that it was larger and chunkier, but regardless I love it. I also wanted a larger seating area at the hearth and an eco-friendly fireplace. I selected Fireplace Xtrordinair, a local fireplace manufacturer near Seattle. It doesn't waste valuable natural gas with a continuous active pilot light and has a remote temp among other features. It heats my rather large open floor plan living areas well and looks amazing. I also selected a hammered charcoal finish for the face.

Commenti (2)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".