Houzz Logo Print
ktb300

I need help with my 90's bathroom!

ktb300
9 anni fa
This is my awful bathroom. I have purchased a new Kohler whirlpool tub in thunder grey. I cannot find any ideas to use this tub thunder grey. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for me? Should the sinks & shower base be thunder grey also? I want to keep the existing white vanity. What color sinks, countertop & flooring?? HELP

Commenti (9)

• Kristi Traynor
    9 anni fa
    What's your budget? There's lots of things you can do to coordinate with this tub. Is there a certain style you'd like?
    ktb300 ha ringraziato Kristi Traynor
  • mandy_moo_pants
    9 anni fa
    Depending on budget, I think a glass mosaic tile tub and shower base would look great. The sinks don't have to be gray at all, just not red... Lol. Nice big bathroom; can't wait to see your after pics
    ktb300 ha ringraziato mandy_moo_pants
  • ktb300
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I would like to keep it classy but simple. I don't know where to start.
  • User
    9 anni fa

So you jumped from using red fixtures straight into dark gray without having a plan??? Why not pause at white, and Find a Pro to help you. Baths are about much more than color coordination!

ktb300 ha ringraziato User
  • greenfish1234
    9 anni fa
    Woweeee that beats the 80s black with gold fixtures!! Can't wait to see the transformation. Groveraxle and others were right on. One of the mistakes of the original WAS the matching basins. You are now done with thunder grey. And that vanity.
    ktb300 ha ringraziato greenfish1234
  • sacapuntaslapioz
    9 anni fa

I could even think of having an all white bathroom and the red sinks. The dark grey tub is really not an improvement. Can you return it? a huge dark grey tub will easily overwhelm a bathroom. and to keep one of those clean is awful.

ktb300 ha ringraziato sacapuntaslapioz
  • ktb300
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

I bought the house three years ago & this bathroom is hideous. I purchased the thunder grey tub at the Kohler employee sale, it was very reasonable. I don’t think I am going to use it. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

• greenfish1234
    9 anni fa
    The tub is fine but don't match it to the other fixtures. Maybe a lighter grey vanity, maybe honed marble counter to pull in the thunder Without adding to it.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".