Houzz Logo Print
heidi_hansing

Colors are lovely. Please describe the fabric. Is this a print?

Heidi Hansing
9 anni fa
DiaNoche Unlined Window Curtains by Monika Strigel Gatsby Ice Cold Mint · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• Heidi Hansing
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    Also, the edges looked blurred. Is that just the photograph of the curtains, or is that the print on the fabric itself? If it is a print, what is the image? The colors are beautiful and I've been looking for this particular blend of blues.

Is it possible to get these made in a longer custom length?
  • PRO
    DiaNoche Designs
    9 anni fa
    The fabric is 100% poly due to the type of printing we use on our products. It is a simple fabric, and medium weight- not much texture in it so the print shows well. The image is slightly blurry on purpose as that is how the artist created it. The name of the image is Gatsby Ice Cold Mint. The longest length we have available in he curtains is 84". Unfortunately, at this time, we are not able to make custom sized curtains. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
  • Heidi Hansing
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    Thank you. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. :) Do you know what the image is? Looks like sequins or crystals maybe?
  • PRO
    DiaNoche Designs
    9 anni fa
    It is actually a painting with glitter on it. There is no actual glitter on the print, but it does have a slight shimmer to it.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".